Join Douglas Cardinal and team in the Nation’s Capital and share in this significant moment in Canada’s history, as a key supporter of an unprecedented exhibition, UNCEDED: Voices of the Land.
By partnering on this project you are joining a crucial conversation at a crucial time and making it possible for Canadians from all walks of life to experience an Indigenous vision for the future of our human family and to witness ancient teachings brought into the present through one of the most important Canadian stories yet told to the world.
Promotion and Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Enhancing brand exposure in Canada and internationally distinguished by the Canadian Museum of History corporation.
- Prominent logo placement or name recognition in an extensive national media campaign with Canadian newspaper, magazines, TV, radio, and media partners, national and international press releases, UNCEDED website, CMH website, social media campaign, email marketing, advertisements, on-site signage at the CMH venue, exhibition brochure, exhibition invitations, VIP press preview invitations.
- Prominent logo placement or name recognition in extensive national media campaign for the duration of the entire North American presentation, should the tour of UNCEDED continue.
- Press Conference hosting privileges to announce your participation
- Tickets to the exclusive VIP opening events
- Limited edition hard-bound exhibition publications, signed and numbered by Douglas Cardinal.
- Digital copy of UNCEDED publication, available in both English and French “A self-portrait of Indigenous Architects from Turtle Island” featuring photos of Indigenous architecture and essays by:
- Douglas Cardinal, Architect, Hon. Ph.D., Presenter
- Each of the 18 Indigenous architects and designers;
- Gerald McMaster, Ph.D. O.C., Curator
- David Fortin, Ph.D., Curator & first Indigenous chair of School of Architecture in Canada;
- Simon Brault, CEO of Canada Council for the Art;
- Sol Sanderson, Former Chief of the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations.
To become an essential supporter of UNCEDED: Voices of the Land in Canada, please contact us.